1. On my first hour of Christmas I woke up at 5am to go to work.
2. On my second hour of Christmas, (Which is actually 10 hours) I went to work waiting tables.
3. On my Third hour of Christmas, I opened up a gift my parents had sent me. It was a bar of soap made especially for back acne. Woof.
4. On my fourth hour of Christmas, like an old elderly woman, you know the kind that makes a big pot of stew in hopes that her children come over but then they never do, I made a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup.
5. On my fifth hour of Christmas, I then ate, the entire pot of chicken noodle soup.
6. On my sixth hour of Christmas I opened another gift from my parents. This one was a book. The story involved the narrator, with the help of the Christmas spirit, trying to figure out what was missing from Christmas. The last page read: “And that’s when I got it. That’s when I knew! The thing that was missing from Christmas was you!”
7. On my seventh hour of Christmas, I spent the hour feeling guilty for not being home for Christmas. Mission accomplished Mom.
8. On my eighth hour of Christmas, I drank a bottle of wine my Aunt gave me. It was good until…
9. On my ninth hour of Christmas, I got sick.
10. On my tenth hour of Christmas, I opened up another gift from my parents. Tooth Paste. I then used it.
11. On my eleventh hour of Christmas, I listened to a Hispanic family yell at each other in the street. This made me really miss home.
12. And on the twelfth hour of Christmas, I passed out…at 9 p.m….and woke up 13 hours later.
Merry Christmas Everyone. Thanks for reading.blog comments powered by Disqus